SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

trading halt, page-24

1. 2,176 Posts.
    The 3 bees...Ballbreaker, Bartm, Brabus,

Roumours, show me where OP have a genuine influence, just scare tactics IMHO....If any shorted I reckon they'll have to come up with the goods shortly.....If they bought then they will have the goods shortly....lol

Done my research...it all stacks up, Ropren is to become a blockbuster, natural, side effect free drug on the market soon, and IMHO once several plants/factories are up and running around the world, and it's efficacy and super low side effects are recognised worldwide, we will be able to manufacture it (and other super natural drugs), and sell it/them in a form and at a price that will blow Berocca and others off the shelves.....WATCH THIS SPACE....the beginnings of the new NATURAL DRUG age are upon us!!!!!

I suspect once it's lack of bad side effects are more widely known, through general use, then it won't just be in the chemists collection that require a scrip from your doctor....it'll be right next to blackmores cold and flue products....give it time and all will be revealed......

Purely the fact this will be available over the internet let alone just in Russia is a great outcome for everyone....the clause where it says Ropren will be available on compassionate gronds to anyone in country that allows it to be imported is great, but I guarantee there will be alot more that trip to Russia to get around this, and perhaps some regular corruption going on to score a hit of it Ropren....the rich and powerful can get whatever they like eh...lol

Give me a healthy life and low blood cholesterol and a chance to prevent Alzheimers all in one hit with Ropren, then add to the FACT THAT BIO_A has cured my bad guts, and this journey will have been worth it.....Not only on the SP front!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeehhaaaa....bring on the next few years!!!!!! Party hard and survive!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.