HLG 1.51% 33.5¢ hedley leisure and gaming property fund

trading halt, page-3

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Bowleru will know here is his peice when he said anyone with half a brain ( i think it was me) and a facelss mate at maquarie were spruiking the stock!!! JOKE

Spoke to a close friend about HLG who has worked at Macquarie private equity for some time. There has been much talk about this company at Macquarie and reading between the lines it is only a matter of time before an institution such as Macquarie takes a large stake in this company.

I guess all you need to know is - NTA $3.15, Yield 20%!!, Cashflow Positive, solid EPS, managable debt levels, great management backing... If there is another company on the asx with more favourable fundamentals please let me know. This is by far the greatest value for money stock on the ASX.

Guess this just never came off - remember due to all those enquiries on one of the trading Halts they had to call in a mergers and aquisition group to sift through the mountains of offers - well maybe there is only an asset in share of ALE that are worth real money in the current climate that saw PUBS over bought and Hedley has to sell those shares ???

OR perhaps it is the white KNIGHT maquarie coming to take a BIG stake in HLG just like bowleru said!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.