CAZ 6.25% 1.5¢ cazaly resources limited

trading halt, page-9

1. 97 Posts.
    Wouldn't stress mate. Cazaly has some good potential JV's.

It also has pending IO drill results at Parker Range.

The company will prove to be undervalued even without the FMG Rhodes Ridge project IMO.

I think they have a show though.

Even though, CAZ have not disclosed their legal arguments for Rhodes
    Ridge, RIO seem more concerned than they did about Shovelanna IMO. During Shovelanna case Rio seemed unconcerned for the most part as they knew they had the Govt in their corner, Bowler's famous Xmas with RIo etc.

This time they slap together an infrastructure press release, with what can only be viewed as a pathetic attempt to include Shovelanna and Rhodes Ridge in the immediate term outlook. But really only say post 2013. This despite, When RIO initially got the result on Shovelanna Sam Walsh stated they had no intention or obligation to develop Shovelanna. These about faces lead me to believe RIO are nervous.

This time our man, Twiggy, is having lunch with the Premier (Carpenter) on the day of the announcement. Coincidence - I don't think so.

This time the tables have clearly turned. It is different form Shovelanna. Cazaly should not have been stripped of their tenement that time, and RIO will be stripped of their tenement this time.

Carpenter is going through a period of his Premiership where he wants to be seen as the man who sorts things out for WA. RIO is English and CAZ/FMG alliance is Western Australian. This will be as much about sovereignty as anything else. The WA Labor govt will not want to be seen to being pushed around by powerful overseas interests again.

Obviously, this is all conjecture on my part but I've got myself convinced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $6.919M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $17.48K 1.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36753 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.