EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

trading halt, page-21

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi there Lordy, permit me to stick my beak in and assist you all with this little matter.

I will stick my neck out and state that EXT has done a deal with Areva, the worlds largest nuclear energy company.

I have been following Areva very closely of late, since they were in Perth for the recent uranium conference. My focus has mainly been on PEN regarding this, however you may remember this statement from Fat Prophets.

"But there is also the lure of growing corporate appeal. French uranium heavyweight, Areva, recently announced a US$2.5 billion bid by for Uramin. Uramin owns the nearby Trekkopje deposit, to the northwest of Rossing." source: Fat Mining 97, Extract Resources 17 Oct, 2007

PEN I believe have been in discussions with Areva and I will bet my bottom dollar that EXT and other aussie companies have as well. Gus Simpson of PEN told me that Areva made it clear they want all the uranium they can get and wanted to talk to any Aussie uranium company about just that.

Areva have been on the aquistion trail for some time now and are increasing rapidly over 4 continents that I know of. With a main focus seemingly on Africa (specifically Karoo right next door to PEN and Namibia right next door to EXT), USA (specifically Wyoming right next door to PEN) and Australia.

I am of the opinion Areva and EXT have struck a deal.
    Good luck to you all with whatever it is.

ps. sorry for the seemingly cross posting, not my intention. I only did this to verify why I have looked into Areva and my findings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $81.55K 9.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3054134 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2911053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.