LRL 0.00% 0.4¢ labyrinth resources limited

The TH and question of capital was a surprise to me based on...

1. 40 Posts.
    The TH and question of capital was a surprise to me based on announcements to date.
    I see a number of possibilities but none of them doom and gloom. First of all, let me summarise the scope of this company's venture as I see it.
    Refurbish a sucessful business of reclaiming gold/uranium from slimes that ceased business due to low POG. POG is considerably higher than when they first gave the go ahead for this project and the probability is it will remain high for a few years. So sucess must be highly rated.
    MLI are doing two projects concurrently and may need to slow down on WERGO. However, as I understand it, ERGO costs are under budget and schedule is on time. WERGO is even ahead of schedule.
    The only bad news in the last couple of months has been a management power play. I think that there may be an injection of funds, not because it was needed but because the directors have lobbied an investor to sure up their position.
    As earlier posts higlighted just how much worth that this company has sitting in a tailings dump, I fail to see how the imminent sucess of this business could faulter now.
    Once ERGO kicks off, there could be a number of gears to keep this business growing for 4 years with ERGO/WERGO GOLD/URANIUM/SULPHURIC ACID Stage 1/Stage 2 Phase 1/Phase 2 ......................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $19.50K 4.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4837400 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1772012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.