CCE 2.56% 4.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Trading Halt, page-5

1. 9,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    odd to do a halt but depends what time of day or night the announcement is made in Europe.

If they are not selected there is big consequences as development funding and data stops? That is a definate reason to have halt and serious IMO for CCE.

If they are selected - announcement overnight in Europe ( unless it is in evening in EU) and morning announcement on ASX - maybe they don't want to get out of bed early in Perth and have their lawyers on standby read the fine print of positive or negative from Europe so have done the safe thing so they have time to prepare an announcenet thet has actual detail rather than speculation going rife?

Good luck to CCE holders . Some good news is needed for survival IMO and tehn soem data to see if they are viable as a power producer and in what circumstance/ conditions etc

I can't remember but their " partners" were not committed to extr $ or anything in regards to a sucess ? Not sure if funding for next stage is required to match other $ etc. I am just not up to date enough ATM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.