CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

trading halt

1. 709 Posts.
    MMX supporters are gloating in the anticipation of the demise of CHM simply because it has requested a trading halt which is a standard activity for any number of reasons, the most likely being the outcome of the Share Purchase Plan and action to address any shortfall in fund raising.

With the current market turmoil and with the CHM sp being about 50% below the offer price of 2.7c, I would expect that few share holders put their hands in their pocket (most being empty by now). Accordingly, there will be a need to secure funding by some other means. The only likely source of funding in the current market place for such a high risk venture would be from the original parties who funded the relisting of CHM.

With CHM having provided current share holders with the opportunity to participate in fund raising there can be little reason to whinge about a share placement to "professional and sophisticated investors" on very generous terms in respect to price and options.

While I could be wrong, with only weeks away from getting trial dates for both litigation cases I doubt that the backers of the CHM relisting will fold for the sake of a $2M when the jackpot is worth $100Ms to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $20.37K 1.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 335137 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 189531 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.