HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-12

1. 7,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    What ever he sold/transferred he does not have to do anything as all was done before the mediation results, they have to go to another final meeting to try and salvage as much as he can and that will be in front of an independent authority..

He has gotten away with misleading and profiting from his company and should be held to the utmost scrutiny because most holders are near not for the shite food products that have been loss making for the company since it’s inception but for his mirivke hand sanitizer through COVID and most holders are down over 90% of their cash because of it and will never recover….

I would of been happier for the dr to be wiped out financially completely and never hold a directorship again and I would sleep better at night knowing the last 10% of my worth of investment would help bury him completely and then I can write it all off against profits….

Desperately trying to keep the company afloat to keep fleecing mum and dads and asx are just as bad as the doctor not protecting holders but just trying to get a small win for their people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1800235 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 570166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.