MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

I agree birdmanz, they outlined the benefit of weaker AUD in the...

1. 78 Posts.
    I agree birdmanz, they outlined the benefit of weaker AUD in the last Q report and quoted their costs would be US$1.55 if used AUD.67 instead of .89. Also, the Q rep was just released a few days before the trading halt and 2 days earlier they released an investor presentation and their annual report- all 3 showed very positive outlook going forward. If they had been aware of anything hugely negative or major problems looming they would not have been so positive in these announcements. The management here appear very good and they have achieved most of what they have set out to do, and in good time compared to many others moving from explorers to producers. And the Chairman Humann has impressive record with Pricewaterhouse so will have kept a close watch on the financials. (And he recently purchased a further 750k on market at av 3.7c- would have been unlikey to do that if problems pending)
    I am picking a positive announcement, such as a much larger resource base (or potential) to add to their mine life, but sadely have been known to be wrong before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.