ADY 9.09% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

trading halt, page-58

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Mates its just beyond comprehension that ADY can allow the defunct Hawkswood with associations to Laurie Emini and Blumberg to gain control over their best asset and sell it to their mates. Should the 36 mil come through we should instantly be worth 3 cents just from cash backing. Right now though, the market is valuing ADY at only receiving 15 million dollars for Rincon and the market is basically saying, you have no Iron ore whatsoever. I take it this is what will be tossed up next-renegotiation of the sale of Rincon to sell it for 15 mil to Phillip Thomas's friends in Melbourne. Don't count on them finalizing the deal though, ADY never comes through on promises. Remember, Overpromise and under deliver is their motto. Then there's that sly cunning dog in Chile with the blonde locks, wonder what part he played in this.

-Demerger-Lie
    -Shougang contract-Lie
    -Iron ore shipments-overpromised and lies.
    -Consolidation-Lie
    -Valuation of Rincon-Lie
    -40 Mil LOC-Lie
    -stuffed up contact with Wisco
    -469 million dollars worth of Lithium and 2.4 million tonnes of potash sold for 35 million.
    -idiots.

IMO ady in particular Phillip Thomas I put in the league of Alan Bond, white collar Crim. The guy ramps up ADY with misguided information and false promises and then has the nerve to blame shareholders for making mistakes. Phil Thomas I know you will read this, You are an utter PHAILURE, useless manager and should go to a nursing home or some other suitable place to be locked up, thief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.