ECS 5.56% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-114

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Well said Rhino. At the end of the day, none of us have all the information at hand in order to decide whether or not a CR or use of cash and loan facility was the best option. I've learnt (the hardest way possible) that when investing in a public company, confidence in the boards decision making is possibly THE MOST critical factor. Unless they are your mate and you can visit for a beer and review all of the relevant information and numbers in order to make your own decision on whether to invest or not, you need to place a level of confidence and trust in the MD/board. If you find that you dont have this confidence or trust, then reevaluating the investment would be the next move. As Rhino said, why not email the company and pose your questions? Myself among a number of others on this forum have emailed with questions in the past and gotten timely responses providing clarity around certain topics.

CR's are a sensitive subject in the world of speculative trading. I'm sure I'm not the only one who shudders when they see "Trading Halt" then nervously scrolls down to read why with fingers, toes and testicles crossed up hoping that I don't read "capital raising". Ultimately though, they are a part of trading the public market and probably one of the main reasons that public markets exist - to fund business ventures with other peoples money!

I hold confidence that this money was raised right now for good reason and will be effectively used to position the company to "make haze while the sun shines" and capture as much market share as possible. If i am proven wrong on this, i will be reevaluating my investment immediately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $5.343K 292.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 198558 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1101160 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 201792
Last updated 15.54pm 23/05/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.