LGL 0.90% $1.68 lynch group holdings limited

LGL had $3.10 target written all over it and if that failed the...

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    LGL had $3.10 target written all over it and if that failed the low $2.80 area. Now for the placement! Well if SBM were able to find fools to pay 41c for their shares that had only traded at that level for 3 days and for the 8 months prior averaged under 30c then LGL may surprise if their brokers have access to these fools! SBM management were real smart because they pumped her hard for 3 days and pushed the price up 50% and then had so called sophisticated investors buy up at a 15% discount to the pump high. LGL management aren't as smart as they have waited for the share price to drop 10% and will have to issue at around a 15% discount using the SBM issue for guidance which brings the issue price down to $2.90. I for one would be absolutely spewing (unless short) about this issue. I recall being long at $1.65 and them doing the exact same thing. The issue was around $1.50 but the share price was down around $1.30 within a few weeks. They couldn't have picked a worse time announcing this in a correcting market. Two weeks too late! If they get $3 they have done well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.