VMT 0.00% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

If it is a cap raising (as we know it to be)..why would any...

1. 3,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    If it is a cap raising (as we know it to be)..why would any competent investor see it as a negative development?

Sure there mybe a dissolution in shares etc...but c'mon people..... see thru ..just a little way into the future.

Way I look at it (in my eyes)...is that amongst all the uncertainty in the world financially..... if these guys can do an internal / or institutional cap raising in the current environment with relative ease...surely that sends a very clear number of messages?

One being.... that investors (outside DT's and other fly by nighters..) see long term returns / and solid reduced risk investment in VMT

Another being..... possibly the Cap raising is to invest on capital (machinery) to fast-track other potential deals that may be in the pipeline that will be materialising in the foreseeable future?

Who knows...but speculation is where we're all at really!

Im optomistic and positively focused... and feel that any news we receive in the next few days - can surely only be a positive development in the growth of this company.

Rock on

JC :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $29.24K 234.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150009 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 126780 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.