PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Most exciting - nothing like a trading halt to grab one's...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Most exciting - nothing like a trading halt to grab one's attention!

I think HR & GS are very close with their "guesstimations".

I predict this will be a "good news" ann ONLY - which will boost the SP (and the oppies). I can’t see HEG attracting much new investment until the Sept-oppies are back in the money.

I am dying to find out what they new ann says but in the meantime, I will put in my 2c worth of speculation….

Remember the 1 June ann said:
    “A 5,000 metre underground diamond drilling program is commencing this week to drill out
    the Central strike gap between the old high grade workings of Hawkins Hill and the extent of
    surface drill coverage in the Reward area. This 250 metre ‘gap’ is in the Patriarch and
    Cornelian sections of the deposit, where previous mining ceased in the late 19th century and
    where we have had tremendous success in the Mica vein set at the 640 level”.

It’s probably too early for the lab reports on the drilling but who needs high-tech testing if they have found “visible gold” or even “Abundant visible gold” in the drill-cores!!

Hopefully HEG will not keep us in suspense too much longer - Bryan’s words still echo in my ears
    (Now with a little more patience we will see it come to fruition…)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.993M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 26597482 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2607338 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.