MSB 13.0% $1.31 mesoblast limited

Trading high volume, page-28

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Ah, that might be my fault.
    Whilst you were ranting away, bandying suspicions, and peddling conspiracies, I noted that Madamswer's "verbatim" quote of the Macbank report could equally have been made by me, since I too had read the report, which appeared in my inbox a couple of days earlier. Madamswer quite correctly took me to task for use of the word "verbatim", since he/she was actually paraphrasing and reflecting the sentiment.
    Madamswer also wondered aloud why nobody else had thought of checking the timing of his post relative to the publication of the Macbank report.

There. Glad that's cleared up.

A propos of nothing, there a whole branch of behavioural psychology which examines folks' inclination to invoke conspiracy theories, where in fact the mundane truth is infinitely more plausible. In fact, if I may quote Uscinski and Parent from their recent book in the subject: “researchers have found that inducing anxiety or loss of control triggers respondents to see nonexistent patterns and evoke conspiratorial explanations”. They also explain the four characteristics of a conspiracy theory, which are: (1) a group (2) acting in secret (3) to alter institutions, usurp power, hide truth, or gain utility (4) at the expense of the common good.

Sound familiar to anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.150(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.33 $1.15 $25.26M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161000 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 50400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.