MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

I'm sorry but, shorting to accumulate is not nonsense, and to...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    I'm sorry but, shorting to accumulate is not nonsense, and to think so shows a lack of understanding of price action.

Fair enough, you would be playing the probabilities, and would need a decent sized account.

And using a short/long strategy, or a long/short strategy........or a short hedge against a long position, or the inverse, is not nonsense either.

Perhaps some more study on the subject is in order here......

Try Searching for-

Long/Short Strategy....... or the inverse

Hedge Fund strategy, or perhaps hedge fund manipulation

Private Trading Syndicate..... or Private Equity syndicate.... or Equity syndicate manipulation

Stock market manipulation  etc.

I'm sure you will find plenty of material....... sadly the bulk of it will be second hand, as you would very rarely get anything directly from the horse's mouth (so to speak), as anyone involved won't want any of this 'behind the scene's' stuff to brought into the limelight.

However, back in late December 2006 Jim Cramer must have had a bit too much Christmas tipple, as he let out the cat to a certain extent, which ultimately led to an enquiry with the SEC. It give's a decent insight into what may go on behind the scene's....

And sure it relates to the US, but is anyone prepared to say that the ASX or any other market is much different, and that all trading on the ASX is sweet and rosy because no one would do anything wrong in Australia.......

enjoy

cheers

Oh, and don't get up on your high horse now......... you didn't even know you held the upper hand.....and took a left turn away from the juncture, instead of meeting the question directly.
    Last edited by Jako8557: 25/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.