CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Im wondering what goes here like everyone? Still on nightshift...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Im wondering what goes here like everyone? Still on nightshift time so a bit foggier than normal but trying to work it out. If this is for housekeeping and wages will not be happy. If its part of the requirements of getting major contract/s or was to build a new rig for example, that would show enormous confidence by managment and demonstrate ongoing commercial interest in our drill tech.

So I would prefer a larger raising for something useful than a piddly one for housekeeping. Youd reckon sophistocats will get it or most of it at a discount to the previous trading week. Bones you were saying they may issue some sweetening ops, yep could be.

There is a contract mixed up in this somewhere and I reckon us having some of our own money is part of it but that just my opinion. I guess in a day or two we will know. I think if a company issues more than 4 percent value more script the holders have to vote on it and if this were the case and it were to build another GT3000/5000 I would be saying yes. I cant see what else useful a raising could be for, we are a drill rig company, the more rigs we can hire the more money we make.

I do want to hear a tie up of the first rig though as part of all this.

Interesting times

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.