ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Trading in ADO since quarterly, page-7

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well I havent posted on here for while felt like I haven't needed to. As a long term holder I do have a few nagging doubts at times probably backed by the lack of revenue that has been forthcoming as it has been stated by Geoff on occasions that we would be cash flow positive but revenues have been much slower and lower than what has been expected. I feel the positives for me from the quarterly is the fact we are now producing and selling more of our own product so the team at Anteo aren't just sitting around twiddling their thumbs, they are working hard. Its hard to sit and watch the value of your portfolio fall however like I have stated before on other stocks I own you either believe what is said or you don't, you need to research and make own decisions and get out if you are not happy. Anyway will wait and see how things unfold. For me its the BBI deal this needs to come to fruition soon would actually like to hear more about how this is progressing as I have always thought the POC1 deal was a way off so this doesn't worry me as much. Anyway patience to all and remember you can always email Geoff if you want a chat about things. All my view and ramblings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.