WBT 0.43% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Trading in General

1. 1,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    f you are going to put your hard earned money into investments or trading wether shares, CFD's, forex or other using T/A and or a broker to do your trading then you deserve to lose the lot.If you are not prepared to learn how to trade and where and when to invest after doing fair diligence then my suggestion is stay away.I trade forex as well and it has supplied me the means to invest in shares. At first I thought it was easy until I lost over 20k before I realised that there are rules to abide by and that there was a lot of learning and training to go through before I invested real money.Since then I have learnt, adapted, failed and gained. I now have a strategy that works for me that gives me consistent profits.Fundamentals in either shares, forex etc can change a trade in a heartbeat through an announcement from a winning trade to a losing trade and vice versa.Learn, Learn, Investigate, Research and come to an informed decision. If someone tells you about a share do your own homework and validate what you hear or read. Everyone has different perceptions.Seeing as my thoughts were squashed as being off-topic I thought I would re- post as a separate discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $434.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.34 $2.30 $1.096M 476.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 501 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.