You made a comment, “I have little to play with”. That sounds...

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    You made a comment, “I have little to play with”. That sounds like something a gambler would say. If you want to gamble and just hit buy and sell buttons, let me know. I won’t waste my time here.

Just so you know it’ll be near impossible for anyone to help you from here on in unless you share the strategy.
    (I had a look on this thread but I can’t see it) Reason I say that is because you said you cut the dead wood, I have no idea if that was part of your system or not. Was the trigger to exit the trade hit? I don’t know so I don’t know whether I should be saying congrats for following the plan or why did you do that?

With the funds from the sales you mentioned you have to be careful. Don’t you have some way to rank your watch list from best probability of profits immediately after entry to worse probability (the ones moving lower) and highest risk at entry to lowest risk at entry? I do so I always know what’s going into the market next after I sell. The decision for the next trade is always made before I sell anything.

Also, nothing I’m saying here is advice. I’m just asking you questions and giving you facts and ideas to consider with all the other ideas in your head. You make up your own mind. If you think anything I’m saying is advice, I’m out of here. Ok ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.