trading mistakes, page-117

1. 3,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    good thread. i think all newcomers will appreciate it. everybody makes mistakes on the market and otherwise. from what i understand most good and experienced traders who have been doing this for a living have taken big hits over the years. sometimes its the best way to learn. i took a beating during 08 after being very successful during the bull run into 2007, especially uranium. back then i though that i knew exactly what i was doing. how wrong i was. anyway, since then i have added several dimension to my trading/investing and am much better for it. these days i tend to use ta instead of fa. however, the most important aspect of trading which sadly is often overlooked, especially during bull markets, is money managemet. learn how to protect your money, learn to keep your emotions out of it, ignore your pride, learn from others but dont listen to the hype, opportunities always come up on the market, there is no such thing as 'missing out at these low prices', every company has a great story but not necessarily realistic, dont over extend yourself financially, dont be greedy, be open minded to strategies used by others that differ to yours. the market isnt going anywhere and tomorrow is another day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.