Karenandmia,All of us at times leave plenty on the table for the...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Karenandmia,
    All of us at times leave plenty on the table for the next guy. I believe it is important never to look back & say "I could have made this much, if I had only kept X". Soemtimes we sell because the company is not performing, while other times we sell to move to better opportunities, so you can't have your cake & eat it.
    If you reflect on trades that could have been, then you are really questioning your ability & confidence as an investor/trader, better to have belief in your ability over the longer term, because one day the truly big fish will bite.
    An investor/trader with no self believe is no good in any market. But remember belief in one's ability should not be confused with straight out over confidence (sure way to crash land).
    The more reading & research, the stronger your belief, style & execution of good trading/investing should become.
    Also remember everyone normally wins in strong markets, its your ability to keep the cash during bad markets & perform over the long term that count. Plenty of traders last 2-3 years in good times only to be wiped out for good in a decent downturn.
    Lastly, remember tips are normally free & of the same value, do your own research to prove any story/situation, that way you can't blame the tipster.
    Good researching & learning
    Buffett

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.