trading non-farm payroll (nfp) live

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Heya Folks

Been a busy little beaver so apologies for not posting over last two days...

I've mentioned FX bootcamp a coupla times since I have been back... I gotta mention again I am no way affiliated with these guys but I also gotta say that they have opened my eyes a little to a lot of good TRADING oriented stuff.

Every Month for I don't know how long, the main dude Wayne O Donnel form FXBootcamp, runs a free open webinar during NFP (tonight) an important and of t intense market moving bit of news

The open webinar (free) is what got me watching these guys like a hawk and got me in to spending the last month (after watching for about a year) with em... I think it has helped my mindset enormously, but no doubt not for everyone.

ANYWAYS...

Here is a link that you can register for tonight's NFP session, n even if it gives you the complet annoyances and makes you decide that such a specific news trading style (which is but part of the fxbootcamp swag of stuff) is not for you, I reckon it is worht at least attending one of these sessions to see what gives.

here's a link to register for tonights session.

http://www.fxstreet.com/webinars/sessions/session.aspx?id=c949267e-31d5-46b5-9bc4-b579ce242d67

May see you there...

;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.