MTY 3.57% 2.9¢ medical therapies limited

Either someone forced to sell or a large player trying to trip...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Either someone forced to sell or a large player trying to trip stops and therefore try and get his fill at 2.5.

The large holding insiders new this cap raising was going to be announced very soon after that good news. Why announce it so soon why not let it run for a few days and reward the longer term holders? It's a bit dumb really.

If I were a long term holder I wouldn't be very happy with the way this has been handled. Most companies will let there stock run for a few days on good news before announcing a cap raising so as not to dilute loyal holders as much. To announce on the same day as a cracking announcement pulls the shareprice up pronto.

Anyone can look at the books to see what the cash balance was at the time and those who looked would have known it was on the cards but to put the skids on it like that shows no respect for the loyal longer term holders who have had no joy in years.

As a trader I did look at the previous 4c $157k left and saw they just raised cash $550k = $707k less burn $250k= $457k end of Sept. and thought that was enough to buy it some time but was wrong.

A stock to treat with an extreme amount of caution IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.