MTY 3.57% 2.9¢ medical therapies limited

Gee I don't know, they (being one entity) opens the door to a...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Gee I don't know, they (being one entity) opens the door to a variety of speculation...1 seller taking the SP down to 2.6c.... 5million shares could have been waiting for a panic sell off...Well done holders for not falling in that trap..
    After the SP recovered to 3c one might see the 2 shares that passed through at at 3:50pm and at 2.9c as a decoy trade. ..or an off market Trans through brokers...
    Although if you were watching the market today especially OBJ you could also come to the conclusion that during the trading halt that selling entity could have been merely relocating his/her/ their investment $$ into the pre open... Some of my shares in other companies got sold on market for the very same purpose...I already had a nice holding in OBJ but when such a company is in such a delicate position you must be prepared to jump in and be greedy.... That seller might be back with their profits and regain their position quite simply because this company is on a very similar track and most people prefer to be in a company before these such announcements occur... A cap raising here will give us all an opportunity to fill our bags.... I for one will be bringing more of my profits to this company.. Its upside here is evident the timing however is not...

Its just my opinion...Been wrong before could be wrong on this...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.