XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

trading on candlesticks

1. 616 Posts.
    Hi Treggs,

Remember u asked for some reading material recently.Well,i can recommend a couple of books to U.I was fascinated by the candlesticks when i attended a training course about 3 years ago.

I used to buy and hold only as an investor but after getting burnt in the tech wreck i decided that i need to have the knowledge to recognise trends and thats when i went back to school.

Try reading 'Hit and run trading' by Jeff cooper.U may be unable to get this book in the aussie book stores,try e bay.Another i have just completed and would recommend highly is Candlestick charting explained by Gregory L. Morris 3rd edition with an entirely new section for traders by Ryan Litchfield.

Recognising candlesticks is very useful especially when we are trading live and we make quick decisions.They are not always correct but with more experience u can make them out.U need to apply what u learn and it has to be done with where the action is,i luv it as it makes it much more interesting.Hope u enjoy it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.