STX 4.55% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

I've just been mapping out the location of Min and Gina's new...

1. 8,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3347
    I've just been mapping out the location of Min and Gina's new lithium and rare earth assets in WA (i.e. Kathleen Valley, Mt Marion, Lynas mine and processing facility etc).
    It's interesting to see the Perth Basin assets of Strike and MIN could now potentially be connected to the goldfields via the new NGIP pipeline (which is around 87 km north of West Erregulla).

The NGIP is currently transmitting ~20TJ/day of its ~80TJ capacity to the goldfields (most of the supply currently comes south from Dampier).
    Selling into NGIP could be a lucrative business for a JV between Gina and Min Resources.

I'm just wondering whether Gina and Strike might have differing opinions about where the WE gas might be sent.

Currently, the West Erregulla AGI plant and pipeline (which just received environmental approval) is designed to send the gas into the Dampier to Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline (DBNGP). I'm not sure how this helps supply gas to Gina's mines.

Min Resources says they plan to pipe their gas via the DGNGP to their mining operations, but most of their assets are in the goldfields region too, accessed by the NGIP. Can anyone explain this?

@Justadabble you seem to be across this stuff???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $601.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $1.373M 6.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1905301 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 754464 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.