RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Okay can't help myself any longer...is it just me or do does...

1. 596 Posts.
    Okay can't help myself any longer...is it just me or do does anyone think that trading on FMS is being tightly controlled. Over the past few weeks we have seen price being held at various levels by various million orders on either side. Today it seems that it is being held between .17 on the buy side (note the 2m & 1M orders) and .185 on the sell side. Ever since the recent slide it has been gradually strengthened even on slow dates such as yesterday and today when the market's stronger price seems to be contained within a price band. Maybe I'm just suffering from some 2008 ASX stress and becoming paranoid? If this is the case then there is a reason ..... I'd be interested in any opinion on this. No doubt Flinders has sound potential and only suffered due to some recent mistakes,the overall market and too much news of little relevance. Perhaps there is a different strategy in play leading up to some news that may be a bit more than price sensitive (and of course the option exercise date).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.