RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Instocks,The market is controlled by the bigger buyers & we just...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Instocks,
    The market is controlled by the bigger buyers & we just have to work out which one of the bigger fish is running the game at the time so we can also make some money for ourselves.
    We all feed off each other as we need them to take out a few lines to get the party going & they need us to follow through with a buying spree enabling them to slip out a few million shares at a profit higher up as a thankyou for starting the run.
    The main problem always is working out if the party is actually over or if the party has only just begun & we left too early...this boggles all traders brains every day but as far as I can see we are still having dress rehearsals for the bigger party coming soon if FMS has what they expect it will.
    For what its worth now I think the 500,000 order first in line at 17c plus the $2M order behind it are genuine (Warnie are they yours?) & do want to get filled but someone keeps foiling the plot & buying everything up at 17.5c but anyway my opinion only & we'll see what happens.

Several good sources I have are predicting the general market to rally up over the next week with smaller pullbacks inbetween so if it does it will be nice to see some market optimism happening to help some of our stocks. There is a GDP report due out in the US on Friday so depends whether its positive (fudged) or not I suppose for another market rally next week. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.