WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

trading pattern, page-119

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I know you remain stubborn on this leaky boat conspiracy, and of course I can't defend those on the partners side of the fence, but if you have communicated with anyone at OBJ in the past, surely you must know how tight this ship is? I doubt if they'd even be prepared to disclose what they had for lunch.

Certainly have communicated with Glyn in the past and no I don't expect Glyn to give me inside information when I speak to him. However, my philosophy on inside information has nothing to do with OBJ per se. It is my firm belief that it is 1. human nature for information to be acted on before an announcement. Remember it is not illegal to know something before it happens, it is illegal to act on that information and profit on it. Try proving that someone told a mate's mate's ex-girlfriend to buy some shares. 2. it is impossible to keep information secret from everyone before it is announced. Complex deals require many people to be involved who may be part of the company, part of the partner doing the deal with, or third-parties such as lawyers etc.

Chartists trade on this information and some very successfully. I have been privy to inside information myself at times in the past, and if I have, I am sure many others have, some who might have different values and act on that information especially with the toothless laws surrounding insider trading. Insider trading is rife everywhee, I have no doubt about it.

Back to OBJ, I can only go by history, and I have experienced firsthand seeing trading patterns that could easily signify insider trading and I have no doubts whatsoever that should OBJ get near to a company-changining deal that there will be signs in the trading action of the company beforehand. I just can't see why OBJ would be any different to every other company out there.

Saying all this I don't for a minute advise anyone to wait it out until those signs are present. They are not always clear cut and I personally prefer to hold a base stake than try and guess with certainty when the time comes. However I do like to accumulate more at that time as I believe an uptrending shareprice is usually a good sign especially if its a company who you firmly believe will be successful in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.