WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Brickwalls,Good to see you're still holding, haven't seen you...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Brickwalls,

Good to see you're still holding, haven't seen you for a while. Hope you've enjoyed the Easter break.

You are quite right in correcting me as I should never have used the term, "over-ride" in regards to the listing rules.

I often allow my emotions to speak louder than words when passing comment on our regulators as I hold them in contempt and no longer consider them fit to carry out their regulatory duty, not to mention the clear conflict of interest which still exists with them in that role.

On a personal level, brickwalls, when attempting to carry out indepth research on some 'other' company's where false information has been provided through the ASX, it can waste a considerable amount of hours before getting to the bottom of the story, and the personal hours I have wasted over researching so much of this false and misleading dribble pouring out of the ASX over the past 12-18 months has been quite frustrating, to say the least. Our markets are an absolute circus again this year, and this can be quite detrimental to those speculative company's doing the right thing.

In regards to OBJ's Non-disclosure obligations to partner company's, although no "over-riding" powers do exist as such, I think it's probably fair to say that these legal contracts will almost always satisfy the Exception to Rule 3.1

3.1A - Listing Rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while all of the following are satisfied:

3.1A.1 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed

3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has ceased to be confidential

3.1A.3 One or more of the following applies:

- It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information
    - The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation
    - The information comprises matters of supposition or insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure
    - The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity
    - The information is a trade secret
    ___

A Non-disclosure agreement is also of course a legal contract between at least two parties who may choose exclusive jurisdiction of a court of a country

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.