PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

trading pen and the dfs release (vsa) mitta!

1. 5,301 Posts.
    Im currently offshore and have just read Master the markets 2 times in the last 10 days.
    Im very interested to hear peoples thoughts for short term trading Pen. I unfortunately have no access to charts until the 6th Aug or so. I recently bought in a parcel of Penoc at 4.2 cents in my wifes name and looking to unload at a great time.

My problem is im a complete learner and want to hear peoples views on short term only.

I feel there has been alot of accumulation post Fukishima and the SP is headed nth. Even broke resistance at 7.6cents today so all looking good.
    The fear is that the smart money may sell into the good news when the DFS is released. So if any good chartists of followers of VSA can post up there thoughts on the last few months that would be good.

I'd like this to be a discussion and the fundamentals arent required. This is not where i think the SP will be in 12 months or the spot price of Uranium or demand. Just pure and simple short term trading. Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.