CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

mwatts...Thank god for honesty.What you describe is what we all...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    mwatts...

Thank god for honesty.

What you describe is what we all go throuhg in our formation years...it is simply human nature, nothing more.

Once capacity to selectively control this impulse however is what lifts us about the animal world...we may still feel the same urges, but use intelligence to filter them out.

The fear of "losing" you describe is symptomatic if those who do not understand the story, or who's research has not resulted in a true comprehension of the corporate/asset "mix" here.

With such comprehension comes an almost arrogant dismissal of insignificant price swings...no matter what shape these might take.

Some may suggest that in waiting for the story to become clear, they may pay more but sleep well at night...again, simply symptomatic of little if any comprehension.

Understand what is a stake here, both in terms of current as well as future focus, and restless nights will be the last thing on your mind.

Personally...my only trouble at night is being woken to the pounding feet of bikini clad dancing girls, running circles around my bed, throwing money in the air and whearing fake red beards as they answer; No! No! no...no...no to the question that keeps ringin in my head!

What does it mean?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.