SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

trading perspective, page-19

1. 4,326 Posts.
    yacheng,

firstly sorry for reading your post ;)

but i was also at the meeting and would like to clarify my perception of what was said.

GJ was responding to a question from a shareholder, wasn't you by any chance was it??, anyway the question was will there be a consolidation. GJ made it clear it was not on the current agenda BUT stated it was something he thought should happen and something he would probably propose and that that proposition would probably tie in with something else they are doing around November.

you are correct that it sounded like he would push for it and more than likely later this year however he did not state the part about it tying in with a strategic partner. He simply smirked and said tie in with something else we are doing. you may be correct but there may also be something else in the wind i am unsure.

As for the figure he did not mention any whatsoever and made clear refernce to the fact there is more people on the board than one GJ and they would all need to discuss it when the time came.

Would also like your comment, or anyone else who attended to comment on the response of GJ to another question on SP performance/market cap. he said he believes its way undervalued but he went on to comment that all this was looking well until "we hit a brick wall a year ago"...
    my take was that he was reffering to the proposed GBG merger and not the wider market turmoil? anyone get this feeling or not? i thought it may be a wildcard that ties back in with the above question response?

regards
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.