EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Hi to all down there from me up here in 'God's Own County' - the...

1. 17 Posts.
    Hi to all down there from me up here in 'God's Own County' - the true home of proper beer and cricket! I've been in EMH since early March, averaged up along the way, will do so again and have every intention of staying the distance. I have faith in KC's acumen (eg. his move with LIT, Dorfner and then Lepidico) and everything that lies ahead. For what my thoughts are worth may I suggest we don't get too obsessed with EVs. Large though that market is becoming, there are so many other even larger markets to address now in the years to come. They may not appear as sexy or macho as some of the supercars we're seeing out there but overall demand for Lithium, in all its various forms, is accelerating fast. Keeping pace will be a challenge. Evolving chemistry will see new power and storage solutions developed and proven in time but imho, for the next decade at least, Lithium is the play and we are in a great position.

Tukebay has raised an observation that AIM is starting to lead the market for EMH. That may be true as perhaps we have more active investors than Oz. Why do you think KC listed in London? But it doesn't necessarily mean its all good news and personally I prefer the stricter reporting rules and regulations of ASX. You're quite right about the increased interest over here in EMH and, whilst most of this is entirely due to the positive progress being made on all company fronts both in front of and behind the scenes, a lot of the current hype is down to a few under researched arrivistas posting repetitively, often inaccurately but enthusiastically, on a particular Bulletin Board. Volume is a great s.p. driver but attracts transient traders. Once some of the fizz dies down they'll be gone just as quickly as they arrived and on to the next thing only to return, rinse and repeat as and when on further news. This destabilises an s.p. leading to spikes, sometimes engineered, on which other true investors get impaled. Fortunately with our dual listing we have the moderating effect of ASX and your own BBs and for that I am grateful.

For me it seems AIM is the devils playground for Directors, market makers and traders alike where fast moving omnivores run riot at the expense of LTHs. Same with our BBs. Following the recent earthquake in Equador many posters on one oil E&P board expressed sympathy at the loss of life but one guy replied 'Who cares, I can get in on the dip'! On challenging his post by private email he basically replied 'F off, soft C'. Nice, eh... The BBs here, that to a significant and to my mind unacceptable degree influence share price movements on AIM, are loaded with rampers, dampers, liars and outright con-men. Supposedly illegal multiple identities abound. And don't get me going about twitter, even from Directors! Spotting the good guys is an expensive and on-going learning curve. Market manipulation seems rife and regulation ineffective to the point almost of a shoulder shrug acknowledgement of a minor ancillary activity.

AIM is the market on which these people primarily choose to operate so it should be no surprise that similar can be said of some AIM listed companies - and they thrive on it. Unfulfilled promises, cleverly worded RNSs (ANNs), leaks, back room deals, placing after placing at mates rates, diluted to smithereens whilst Directors take fat salaries with freebie options and predatory investment companies take obscene fees on punitive fundings; but have faith, mugs, and just keep on averaging down 'cos there's lots of jam tomorrow guys. AIM is not a place for the faint-hearted nor it seems the committed LTHs. Over 90% of investors loose money on it. Only day traders, insiders and rogues (often one and the same) appear to consistently succeed at the expense of all others. Imho, AIM is a good place to be if you like your pockets regularly rifled but a listing on AIM per se carries no kudos in my book. But DYOR.

Again imho, KC had to list EMH in London to get European exposure and to gain direct access to the wider European investment community, and AIM is really the only available vehicle at this stage of the company's development. From what I've seen so far, EMH and KC stand head and shoulders above all of the companies to whom my above comments could be addressed. The quarterlies and his corporate communications are testimony to this. He bats straight and he's 'aw reet' as we might say - welcome at Headingley any time. I believe we will progress from AIM in the longer term (sooner the better for me) and perhaps list elsewhere in Europe in the somewhat nearer term. That's just my economic and political musings by the way but no doubt KC has his plans which will become clear when he's good and ready.

So, Tukebay, be re-assured by this. You Aussies didn't get all our convicts, past or present, and no way are all Poms as appreciative and respectful of value as you generously give us credit for. Masters of leather on willow we may be (when are we due to next thrash you?) but you darling Colonials can still teach us a thing or two with the oval ball (NRL that is - don't care about the other stuff). GLA and cheers to EMH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.