Hi Mike thanks for your input, plan is correct however first one...

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Hi Mike thanks for your input, plan is correct however first one has to research which is the stage I am at right now. I have traded equities for years but new to forex.

I am interested in minimising costs thus increasing profit or decreasing losses. Selecting the right broker is all part of this.

So far I have learnt that there seems to be a range of .5 of a pip to 2 pip or more cost. Depending if I use an ECT broker which charges a brokerage and is not the Market Maker. This seems maybe the better way to go, These are the various ECT brokers I have found
    Forex Brokers (ECN type models)

* CoesFx
    * Hotspot FX
    * Interactive Brokers
    * MB Trading

Intereactive brokers have some pretty bad right ups on them though.

Have you traded profitabily? and if so have you tried to withdraw funds? as this seems to be a hassle with some providers. My research is to find a broker that isnt dodgy in the first place lols, as it is a bit foolish to jump in without at least doing your best research.

Once you have done your research then you can put together a plan using money management strategies but the latter should not be done without the due diligence first IMO.

Thus here I am looking investigating and in the back ground planning and using demos as a testing ground

Mike I assume you have not found the same with this company as these guys http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.interbankfx.com

I realise there is a lot of emotion in trading and sometimes one can get a little paranoid I also realise only the dissappointed ones will probably take the time to write on such forums/

Paul, I am assumming you are just using a demo account thus far?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.