Trading platforms, page-2

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    St George DirectShares is such a shambles compared to other platforms.

I was unable to sell a stock that I had when I wanted to which took 24hrs to resolve - kept coming back saying it was in "suspension" yet I could see transactions going through all day and knew full well that it was not suspended - lost money on this one.

There is another share code of SPX that I can not even get a quote up on if I search for it - comes back with a page error, yet I have this in my portfolio - I can only see its details if I look at the market depth (has been on going for months).

After I got sick of the above two items I called them up and blasted them a few times as their platform seems so buggy for who they are they pretty much said sorry - platform will be updated in next 6 months and we are not going to do anything to resolve your issues - asked them how they called themselves a professional trading platform if 1/2 of it is broken all the time and I got the impression they were asking me to go else where if I wanted to.

They gave me 4 free trades as a good will gesture (lol) and hoped I stayed with their dud of a platform.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.