SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Scorpion. If you were a non holder at this point, would you buy...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Scorpion. If you were a non holder at this point, would you buy in big at these levels on the basis of the results over the last 2 days. Remembering that a few days ago SIR were 1/10th the price with all its other prospects including earlobe etc. I am sure this rise has taken plenty by surprise, including long term holders. A week ago the cash position of the company was still in question and shareholders were facing the real chance of mass dilution. I am not adverse to buying in, but at these levels need more confirmation than 1 drill showing 4 metres of nickel 190 metres under the earth. Understand the possibility of a new province etc etc but everything else is an unknown quantity to people like me anyway. Even Creasy did not want to go as far as saying a mine here would be possible according to a newspaper report in the last 2 days so this is still risky in my book. If a disappointing result comes out like low grade or something, whats stopping it from dropping back under .10 cents. I understand the points of low MC's etc and I see the volumes which gives credibility. I am also aware of the manipulation that goes on with organisations who pass shares from left hand to right which appear to be legitamate trades but are not. Dont know if some of that is going on here or not. What fixes all that rubbish up is a real asset with real value added to a company's asset list that deserves a sustainable re-rate. I dont see enough proof that this has been established at this point with the information provided. If i was game enough to enter at .24 cents 2 days ago the buffer I would have would make me happy to hold and see what happens. i understand you are a longer term holder and it is excellent that that have done well so far as well as the ones who took the chance over the last couple of days. Mind you there is some real arrogance coming through certain posters which brings out the worst in others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.