SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

trading price, page-9

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    JJSBuy, there is a ratio of 8 out of ten urging caution here. This price is not being driven by traders I can assure you. Yes it will be volatile and yes, be cautious, but you have missed the point. You sold purely because it went up and you got your money back.. fair enough. That said, you have made no technical judgement on the project, you have just GUESSED that because its up 700% it MUST be time to SELL.. Normally you'd be right, because normally share price rises like this are not backed up by the fundamentals.

This is early days, but do not discount what SIR potentially has here. This is not your typical junior explorer/promoter team. Those who know what to look for in these releases understand - and i CAN TELL YOU, few of them ever post on HC.. and fewer of them would be selling at these prices in my opinion.

Warn this board to be cautious because from what I have seen (reading all posts through the week) there are probably only 2-3 people actually worth listening to who post here. The rest of the mob/herd are guessing and the higher it goes, the more likely they get it right eventually. That said, people often laugh and mock those who buy high only to see a stock fall, they urge caution, not because they know, just because they actually don't know and they are scared - I believe that calling SELL signals prematurely is equally as laughable. Have a closer look at the releases and do not be singularly focused on the 4m at 4.4% Ni/1.5% Cu. Look further, ask questions - You may be surprised that your opinion here changes to the tune where you actually start cautioning people that maybe, just maybe, the risk is that they sell far too early..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.