AVC 0.00% 50.0¢ auctus investment group limited

Trading profitably by October 17, page-39

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    So a last minute quarterly this time again? 2 more days for the glory I guess. What I would love to see is:

- some transparency regarding deals for Gophr and Boppl - Was the CR successful, unsuccessful?
    - some transparency regarding deals for Beyond Media - Is Y-Hub implemented, not implement. What are the terms of deals?
    -some transparency regarding the 2.8m debt - how is the company planning to pay for this other than ongoing capital raise. Every quarter the company says the going concern is alright and we will manage this but the debt keeps increasing.
    - some transparency regarding "actual revenues " and actual stats from BOPPL. Gophr and the lot. Not a hockey stick graph that has no number.
    -some transparency re general business, Is Beyond Media just for Lenovo? What is the technology so unique and how are we planning to commercialize it more broadly?

Finally, better use of stats and figures in general rather than better use of "big words" would be appreciated.

Fingers crossed and hope for the best. I know almost every one of us is probably under water by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $17.5K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11187 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 26511 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.