CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

@t4pThanks a lot for the quick and detailed answer.You are...

1. 311 Posts.
    @t4p

Thanks a lot for the quick and detailed answer.

You are right, I am not a trader but a long term investor, I am holding my shares for more than a year (sometimes many years) also for a simple reason, when you make profit, you dont have to pay a "speculation tax" when you hold your shares for more than a year.

This will be changed in 2009 in Germany, than you can sell shrares any time and from every profit the bank is taking 25 % of your profit which will be directed to the tax office.
    This is interesting for Options and Derivates where you can make a lot of money in a few weeks or months.

So I am a very patient person but with this strategy I do have success and am content with what I have gained.

For me CVI and M.S. dont have to hurry to get the many projects running, the oil is in the ground, connections are there to get the consessions and step by step the company can grow and when oil is flowing, they are able fo finance new projects.

With these outlook or view I see Cityview develope in its own natural time and rhythm.

Lets see what next year will offer us all.

cheers jensdab

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.