PVW 4.35% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

I would like to invite all my contacts to an event. I have...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I would like to invite all my contacts to an event. I have friends and associates I communicate with on a number of platforms. Facebook, email, LinkedIn, twitter, mms, etc, etc.
    Currently, to get my invite to all my contacts, I need to prepare seperate invites for each of the platforms I use and send them out.
    With Thred, one invite and all my contacts get it.
    My old man doesn't use any social media, he texts, my daughter doesn't use email, my work colleges only use email, my mates are all over the place use various platforms, I want to let them know that I got engaged, a simple photo of my ring. One Thred and they all get it.
    Otherwise it's open app, post. Open email, post. Open another app, post. Oh gotta text the old man, sh1t, no global roaming, I will call him later. No photo for you dad.
    Same goes for my swimware range launch, need to write up numerous invites on numerous platforms. One Thred and they all get it.
    I look at my phone, I have about 100 apps, I use about 6-10 on a regular basis. Banking, Facebook, AFL, myteam app, MyCricket, twitter, safari and mail. Thred I hope will be the next big one. Because I have a use for it, and in time, my contacts may grow to understand its potential and adopt it as I personally and my company have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.792K 81.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13988 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 33261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.