PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

I recommend anyone who is faced with these various scenarios...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I recommend anyone who is faced with these various scenarios should seriously consider doing a Social Media communication course to understand how to use your apps.

The challenge was what can Thred do after 2+ years of development, not produce some illogical scenarios that do not exist and Thred can not resolve.

There are many broadcast apps that can post to a multiple number of Social Media apps simultaneously and you can select public or private broadcasting.

There has been no mention that you can access your AFL, MyCricket or Banking apps so you are going down the wrong path if that is promoting Thred. Open an app to access your apps is very strange logic.

For people who do not use anything, I am not sure how that can be promoting Thred, that is a simple phone call.

It is public knowledge that close friends are usually using the same method of communication and there are many examples in the media where a single message will reach unbelievable numbers of people.

I hope you are not close to the company because it would show poor understanding of Social Media and even worse, if you are a developer I would recommend the course Social Media communication.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83219 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.