CGT 0.00% 21.0¢ castlemaine goldfields limited

To clarify earlier comments, possible catalysts over next weeks...

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    To clarify earlier comments, possible catalysts over next weeks or months on sp:

1. Satellite ore could outperform and some of 'missing ounces' could be found - the samples processed prior to to the 7 November announcent were small. Still a lot of ore to mine and process from the satellites and if grades start reaching targets of >4g then expect some sp excitement. Reverse holds true for further deterioration from 2.5g so far.

2. Exploration in Britannia compartment planned over next months provides some excitement

3. On time / budget to Mako in Llanberris (expecting first ore in March) and gold there lives up to or exceeds expectations.

Putting aside EU debt and pog issues, value of CGT (which of course also includes Chewton/WG) could fluctuate between $15m (cash almost gone and not much to show) and $150m (reasonably good results on each of three things above) over next 6 months. Or sp 5c - 50c. This makes 10c a very good entry point but not entirely derisked. I plan to exercise rights and/or buy some on market if below rights price next
    weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.