M8S 0.00% 0.9¢ m8 sustainable limited

Under the rules of administration McGrath Nicol are not required...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Under the rules of administration McGrath Nicol are not required to inform shareholders of anything only creditors.
    As a result of the DOCA M8S are I believe required to update the shareholders within 6 months of entering administration, that is around the 23rd of August. My guess is that our major shareholder is embarrassed by what's gone on and hopefully returns the company to trading on the AXS as soon as possible without further dilution to shareholders. I believed the M8S board when I participated in the capital raise to provide adequate funds to finish and open Gin Gin. Somehow a management error resulted in more funds being required which was not supported by shareholders. I don't believe that our major shareholder will take advantage of the terrible situation that the shareholder are in today because of the escalation of construction costs caused mainly by Covid19. I don't know of any sizeable venture like Gin Gin that was on time and on budget since covid19 hit. I continue to remain optimistic about a satisfactory outcome in these unprecedented times. it is not fair to punish shareholders moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M8S (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.