LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Trading sardines, page-51

1. 2,304 Posts.
    Yes that is correct. I never by and hold for the long term becuase there are just too many variables that can change over time. I do current have two long trades which i bought some time back. I went long because of my value metrics and charts at the time. They were cheap based on my value system. And i had a buy signal genrated from the charts. The current value is still cheap for them and my charts are showing they are still a hold. Would I be buying then now. No i would not. Once I get an exit signal from the charts I will close both out, loss or win is irrelevant to me. I own CVN from under 8c, it is currently 18c and AMP which i bought under $5. It is around $5.30 now. Besides that. All my trades are short term and based soly on price action and market sentiment. I will never buy something purly from a value perspective. Because of to many changing factors. I understand that you have a different view to me. And that is fine. However i have done this for a long time now and will stick with it. Because it works.
    Last edited by TeTeTe: 12/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.