LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Trading sardines, page-57

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I still don't understand what you are looking to gain from the forum. You aren't interested in fundamentals and discussing the merits of a specific company or its progress. You imply that you apply a method to valuing a company, but this is clearly short term value, and you've quite clearly stated that you don't want to share any of the details of this valuation method in order to contribute to the discussion. You state that you use charts to decide when to buy or sell but again you've quite clearly stated that you don't want to share any of the details of these charts in order to contribute to the discussion. All that then leaves for you to be able to contribute is a) to tell everyone that you don't beleive in investing long term, ever, because the world is too uncertain, b) to tell everyone where you think the SP is going next, c) to tell people some of the trades you've made, and d) to tell people that your methods are successful. a) is generalist information which presumably doesn't apply to every stock, you just believe it doesn't apply to enough to not bother going down this path on any stock. b) doesn't include any supporting evidence apart from people choosing to trust your record. c) may be interesting from a scorecard perspective and to provide support for b). d) doesn't provide any explanation of what these methods are. Given all of this I fail to see how what you seek to "contribute" contributes anything to the readers and contributors to the forum. Moreover I don't even see how what you seek to "contribute" contributes anything to you personally apart from maybe providing a forum to attempt to demonstrate your success to those that might listen. Am I just missing something, or do I just not see how without any charts, or any fundamentals, or any discussion of an individual company how you can contribute anything useful apart from vague generalisms and "advice" on what not to do to the participants of a discussion forum?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.