LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

To be honest I have given up looking at the share price . I have...

1. 5,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    To be honest I have given up looking at the share price .

I have taken it off my watch list.

I will take a peek every 3 hours to see how we are travelling.

That means twice a day.

I am trading other stocks, mainly bluechips for some pocket money and am finding I am spending too much of my time looking at LNG.

It's stupid, because me watching the share price will not change anything, given I am along term holder.

It can drive you to the point of distraction if you let it, OR you can just let it run it's course and see where we sit in a few months time when hopefully the news on tolling agreements and FERC will have been put to bed.

The time to sell was obviously a couple of weeks back at 3.75, not now at 2.27, so hence the reason there is no point watching it minute by minute.

If I knew that it's share price was coming back to 1.50, I would sell everything right now and use those profits to buy extra stock at 1.50. How good would that be.

Trouble is I don't know if that going to happen and neither does anyone else.

The first thing I now listen to in the morning business summary is the oil price.

Thats crazy, because we are not actually producing anything at this stage. But that's the reality we as shareholders are now faced with. It shouldn't be, but it is.

It does however effect the likes of Santos, Woodside and BHP. And yet we are put in the same barrel as all the other energy stocks.

That's how the sharemarket works, like it or lump it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.