trading setups, page-20

1. Up
    1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Typical just when i've gone to all the trouble of searching for multi-screen procedures, it comes up on HC.

Its taken me five years to get my act together to have multiple screens. Always had the idea that it would be a techno-drama to do it. Just a month ago i started looking up web sites for info and found that all you had to do was use dual video cards (which i've had on each of my systems over the years...and pass them onto my kids when i get a new one). All you need is two PCI slots (most computers have them standard these days). So i took one of my old dual screen video cards slotted into my present system connected up the old screens. Fired up the computer and bingo a 4 screen system. Should have done it years ago. I still get a bit lost with the mouse, but not having to click up windows all the time is great. Just roll your head and it's there. Not sure able radiation poisoning but i assume LED's are no-where near as harmfull as the old CRT screens. Read this for mutli-monitor setups
    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/722896

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.