Hi Kade, Agree but having downloaded and tried looks good,...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Kade,
    Agree but having downloaded and tried looks good, proviso of course is I don't really know how to use it. Responses to a few of the questions I asked below. Best thing to do is download the trial or spend your $100 and try it out. Is from west coast USA, so when you look at the time clock, you wonder, I checked this and is about the 20 minute delay on prices you would expect. Scanning is the bit I have not tried yet, need to download the user manual.

Have a go, let me know what you think. You will have to buy to scan.

Responses to questions I asked, can probably figure this out, similar to what you would ask.
    The data feed is yahoo financials?

Yes, it will be fine, the only issue is the screen is one of the smallest for any Mac so the ability to look at multiple windows at one time will be limited.

2.  Yes ASX data is supported via ticker symbols ending with .AX

3.  It mainly depends on how many tickers you track and how much Historical Data you choose to acquire for each. The app itself is about 55MB and the ProTA database is typically 100-250MB.

4.  The only way to purchase is at our web site www.beesoft.net

The Historical end-of-day final data is obtained daily in the evening and during trading hours there are updates which is the standard 15-min delayed data.

Yes, you need to choose which stocks will be included in your ‘universe of stocks’ to be tracking.  Do you have the app installed now?  

You would choose Add Ticker Symbol from the file menu, then choose the ASX Stocks listing.  If you want to track everything, just use Shift-Click to select every stock and then click Add.  This will add every stock to your database.  You can always add newer issues and newer IPO’s manually.

If I load software on my iMac (nice big screen) will I be able to access on my mac air, or will I need two copies of software?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.